Friday, April 22, 2005

Proclaimation - encouragement

I want to share with you a proclaimation I wrote on a day that I needed to encourage myself in the Lord. Speak this over yourself - experience how much more uplifted you will be. Be Blessed - pass it on to others and pray for the individuals that you are sending it to.

This is the start of a good thing - I am confident - I
am blessed - and with God working through me, I am powerful -
God is on my side - I DO have a future - and a PLAN - NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!! -
The Spirit of God lives and dwells in me - and prompts
me to follow His voice - His leading and His calling.
I Do have have heart of God -- and follow whole
heartidly His desires His needs His thoughts. What
can man do to me = nothing says the Lord!! I am
friendly to my enemies and those who talk bad about
me. I serve them at my table. I posess the fruit of
the spirit -love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,
goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and selfcontrol.and
in Galtions 5:25 says Since we (I) live by the
Spirit, let us(me) keep in step with the Spirit.
Thank you Lord for my life - may the whisper of my
life be a shout to the nations. Thank you Lord for
your leading.

Growing in God's Love - Timothy Moore

No comments: