Tuesday, August 30, 2005

~Meditations~: Worship song. . .

I found this webblog - when surfing - - But thought I'd share it as well. "God see's our beginnings, You stand at the end. And yet you remain..." How awesome is our God! Who see's our steps and observes our faults - and still remains faithful.

My prayer today:
Lord, I thank you so much for your love for me. I appreciate your grace and mercy. Thank you Lord for covering me with your blood and seeing past my faults - looking at me with your perfect love. Seeing the image that you created. Thank you Lord. I love you. - Growing in God's Love - TIM

------------------

"I've discovered this line in a worship song on a Israel worship CD & I think it's really beautiful:

"You see my beginnings,
You stand at the end.
And yet You remain....."

Isn't that neat?" ~Meditations~: Worship song. . .

No comments: