Friday, August 19, 2005

Trust and Ask

Jesus said: "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me". Luke 14:1

Jesus was comforting His disciples, His friends, His close companions -- Be encouraged today, He is also talking to you. He won't forget you - He won't leave you. Trust Him. I'm not just writing words to be writing here. I really do believe and know that He is always there for you. There ready for you to call on His name. A few verses down from the above says: "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." Luke 14:13-14.

Let that comfort your heart today. If you feel troubled, as Jesus said - Trust Him. Ask in Jesus' name what you need - He 'WILL DO IT'.

Don't doubt it - it's in His word -

Have a great day today,

Growing in God's Love,

TIM

P.S.-Hannah Grace is doing great - she is now 3 months old and progressing so well. She has a great smile. Just this morning - I fed her a bottle, changed her diaper - she was looking at me so intently -- she gave me a big smile; that sure melts my heart.
I believe we melt Father God's heart when we smile at Him. - He tends to us, takes care of us - feeds us - clothes us - and even cleans up our mess. Smile at God today... thank Him for His attention to us - He'll appreciate that.

No comments: