Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ESTABLISHED

TODAY - God has been speaking - that this season is the start of something beautiful. He has placed into motion His plan - this season of being ESTABLISHED -- the crop will be reaped within the next year. This may sound strange - or it may be just for me - but I believe if you apply it to your life - you too will be ESTABLISHED

I have heard twice today the same word from two different sources - two different stories in the Bible.

"I will surely return to you about this time next year..." Genesis 18

God speaks a word and in the next season of your life the fruit is established-

In Genesis 18 God was speaking to Abraham telling him the they were to have a son. He told them that he would surely return and they were to have a son. That their family was to be ESTABLISHED (accomplished, firm foundation).

God has spoke to me that He was going to ESTABLISH MY HOUSEHOLD- I AM BELIEVING GOD FOR THIS FRUIT TO BE PRODUCED. He has placed His plan into motion.

The other instance of hearing that word today: "I will surely return to you about this time next year..." was in the story of the woman and man who built a room onto their home for the prophet. 2 Kings 4 - Elisha told the Shunammite woman that "About this time next year...you will hold a son in your arms" - God was speaking through Elisha --that He was initiating His plan THAT DAY (that season) and that they would reap the fruit "about this time next year".

GOD IS INITIATING His plan - RIGHT NOW - for us to reap the fruit in our next season. HE IS ESTABLISHING US!

Be encouraged today - this is the word on my heart - I hope that you find it illuminating to you.

What you reap - is what you sow.
What He sows - He reaps.
He who began a good work in you - he is faithful to complete it!

A few other verses of interest:
2 Samuel 7:13
He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.

2 Samuel 7:16
Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before me ; your throne will be established forever.' "

1 Chronicles 17:12!!
He is the one who will build a house for me, and I will establish his throne forever.


1 Chronicles 17:23
"And now, LORD, let the promise you have made concerning your servant and his house be established forever. Do as you promised,

Psalm 90:17
May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us— yes, establish the work of our hands.

Proverbs 24:3
By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established;

Isaiah 26:12
LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

This is the word to me (and you) today -

Growing in God's Love
Tim

No comments: