Thursday, March 01, 2007

We can either jump over the rock or stub our toe on it!


Welcome to my 100th post on mooreOfGod.blogspot.com It all started mostly with the birth of our daugther Hannah Grace - with updates and status reports of her 9 months in the womb. I'm so pleased to tell you today that Hannah Grace is healthy and now almost 2 years old. She was born weighing only 3.5 lbs. God has graced us with a gift - a gift of grace. (Thus Hannah Grace). She is a healthy little girl. So sweet and soft hearted personality. I know I sound like a proud Dad, but I guess that I am.

God is always faithful and Maranda and I always feel the hand of the Lord on our lives. He is so good to us. Last evening I listened to a sermon about God giving placing trials in our lives -- so that we can lean more on Him. It all sounds good - but when we do face trials in our own lives, it seems to test our faith. I usually get tested with problems with vehicles and the like. THIS morning - I drove down a dirt road to avoid heavy traffic at the light -- It is winter here, so the road was very bumpy - (hard to avoid holes) -- I drive back on the main road and I hear the roar of my engine -- I apartenly loosened the muffler on the underside of the vehicle -- You see, God tests us in all situations. He gave me the word last night - as almost a warning or a forethought in my mind - it was the first thing that came to mind today -- Will I just get mad at the problem - or will I turn to God and have peace and know that things happen. God gives us the grace -- but he gives us the choice on how we react to a sitation. This may be a small problem - but it places a road block in our lives. We can either jump over the rock or stub our toe on it! God would prefer that we jump over the obstacle with a happy heart.

Be blessed today.
Growing in God's Love,

TIM

No comments: