Friday, March 11, 2005

Baby Hannah - a poem by Tammy Cooley

I want to share a beautiful poem written by my sister for our baby Hannah. This is special.

HANNAH
You are so precious and small,
Your arrival is anticipated by us all,

We know you are in God’s hands,
Your life is ordained and already in His plans,

We’re praying you make your entrance safe and sound;
And trust God’s grace and mercy will abound,

You are fearfully and wonderfully made,
Our creator is to be worshiped and praised!

You rest now little one,
When you arrive we’ll have so much fun,

You’ll be taught all about Jesus,
The one that saved us, kept us and loves us,

You are a little miracle child sent from above,
You’ll be cared for dearly and truly loved,

Hannah, you are a gracious gift from God we know,
We can’t wait to watch you grow!
-Auntie Tammy Cooley



Thank you Tami - this will be cherished by Hannah and us. I pray God will continue to use you in the gift He has placed within you. With Love - TIM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tim and Maranda,
Once again, God is gracious and true to answer our prayers!
So many times we come to Him when we are in trouble and He gives us the answer that is for us. You and Maranda and of course Baby Hannah will be in my prayers now and forever.
God bless you and teach you to have the patience of Job as you experience one of Gods greatest miracles: Forthcoming PARENTHOOD>Love and Hugs, Great Aunt Gwen

Anonymous said...

dear Tammy,

I enjoyed reading your poem it must have taken a lot of time and effort. It was very well put together and thought about it had alot of meaning to it. when Hannah gets older I think she,ll appreciate it yet again very good job,Young Cousin

Anonymous said...

Dear Tim and Maranda,

I've seen Hannah's picture today while your family was visiting via the computer, I love the name: "Hannah". Hannah was uncle Curt's grandmother's name. So nice to have your mom and dad, sister and kids with me. I fixed them their favorite, "bologna & gravy" for breakfast this morning, they seemed to like it. You'll have to come down and bring the baby sometime and visit me in Kentucky! God bless you both. With all my love, Aunt Nora