Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Guess what...It's under control

I apologize for not writing any sooner -- My day started out unusual. As I backed out of my parking spot to leave for work this morning, my truck had mechanical issues. It's now in the shop being diagnosed. This did put somewhat of a damper on my day - but as I'm learning, God places these type of (or any, for that matter) trials in our lives to see where our focus is. No matter what the situation - no matter how things appear - our trust and faith MUST be with God. On the days that seem like everything is going great -and- more importantly on the days when things appear down.

One of my favorite Bible verses is Phil. 4:6-7 "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.". God has peace extended to us through all situations. I know that this is difficult - I struggled with that today - when things look down - YOU MUST KNOW THAT HE HAS EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL

As you may already know from my previous audio post yesterday - The ultrasound technician guessed and said that she thought we were having a GIRL. We know it was only a guess - so we can't paint the room yet. Maybe next time... (or God may keep us guessing). It was so refreshing to see our child moving and flipping - seeing the heartbeat - seeing nose, 10 fingers, 10 toes - I will post a picture from the ultrasound tomorrow. Check back to see more of our miracle.

***Tim's Tech Tip for Today*** - I've come accoss an article that says that Google is working up plans to produce a free service for free phone service over the internet (VOIP) CLICK HERE

Have a blessed evening (no matter the circumstance)- TIM

Feel free to leave a comment below. note: you may comment anonomously - without signing up for a user account

No comments: