Monday, January 24, 2005

Strength for your heart

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all you that HOPE in the Lord. Psalm 31:24

Do you need strength for your heart? Does it seem that everything around you is falling apart...? God says to be of good courage - HE WILL STRENGTHEN YOUR HEART - All that HOPE in the Lord.

Our society today says that the word hope is fickle - some say "oh, I hope that I can make it..." Really not believing that it can happen. But that attitude is NOT what God meant when He asks us to HOPE in Him. The Websters definition for HOPE is: "To cherish a desire with expectation of fulfillment".

When we HOPE we should be filled with the expectation of fulfillment - Really believe that it will happen.

So in the verse that I quote above - We should really believe that God will give us strength for our hearts. Have the expectation of His fullfillment in our lives.

I pray that you are blessed today - God is really moving in my life and others that I know around me. I will write further on these stories in the future.

My heart's desire is that these short posts will show you how much God really does love you. He shows us His love in a vast number of ways. Strength for our heart is just one example.

TODAY'S THE DAY - CHECK BACK FOR AN UPDATE - WE FIND OUT @ 2:00pm if we are having a boy or girl!!!!

***Tim's Tech Tip for Today***
Logitech is giving away 100 Remotes A Day. I saw this advertised on my TiVo - and entered - Enter for your chance today!! These remotes are pretty slick - - Simple. Click Here to enter

I hope everyone enjoyed the audio greetings over the weekend - I plan on using those for the weekend posts and also when I am out of town and away from a computer.

No comments: