Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Ultrasound picture

As promised - here is a picture of our latest ultrasound. A very good profile of our baby. Isn't the technology that God gave us great! We can see into the space where God knits us together. Psalm 139:13-15 "For you created my inmost being;  you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place..."

God has allowed us a peek into the secret place. There are still mysteries that we as humans have not figured out totally - relating to the development in the womb. There are periods of time when the developing child hides itself in the dark places of the womb where no man can see. God made us wonderfully - perfectly - everything in our body working together. How amazing...



I am currently working on a website devoted to our baby. I will post more details as more develops. mooreofbaby.blogspot.com

I pray that your day is blessed beyond measure - know that God is for you and not against you - know that God says that you are above and not beneath - No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper.

-Growing in God's love - TIM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE WEBSITE SON!!!
SO GLAD YOU ARE BLESSED WITH TALENT...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARANDA!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARANDA!!!
LOVE DAD