Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Baby Update - Thank you for patience

Dear all who are faithfully reading these posts,
I appreciate your patience during this time in our lives. I am so grateful for all your prayers. Prayers are powerful. Please, Please continue to pray for us. Here are a few things to pray for: Pray for rest and peace to drape over Maranda's shoulder's - and that her blood pressure will continue to stay at a lower constant. Our Dr. has ordered Maranda to stop her student teaching and focus more now on her health (which is far more important). We are fully relying on God to carry us - shield us - strengthen us - and heal us. He is so faithful. Pray for our baby - pray that growth will continue to stay on a steady course. (We have scheduled a formal ultrasound the 17th of February).

I truly am blessed to know that many are praying for us in this situation. It means so much to me.

I will keep this updated for more information.

I will continue to write more articles on Growing in God - and as I promised a series of "It's the heart that matters..."

Have a blessed day - Thank you, thank you!!!

Growing in God's Love - TIM

No comments: