Friday, February 04, 2005

Get a Grip Wrap up

Today marks the official start of my new position - We will see how the day progresses - It can only be good. God is involved. I am expecting great things and am excited about this opportunity learning and expanding my skills. Continually keep me in your prayers and God leads me on new paths to set my feet.

As this week wraps up - I pray that God blessed you with encouragement on Getting a Grip on Life. Focus in our life is important and seems hard sometimes to find in our busy pace. A great verse in the Word is Matt. 6:33 "Seek FIRST His Kingdom and His righteousness and all these other things will be added unto you." Seek Him FIRST - then all the rest will fall into place.

Next week I'll be writing about - "It's all about the heart" - God wants us to be real - not foney's with putting on a 'show' for others. What are your motivations - Why do you do the things you do? I will expand further next week.

Have a great weekend - Relax...Get a Grip... Be blessed.

Growing in God's Love - TIM

No comments: