Thursday, February 10, 2005

Glorify God in all you do

Galatians 6:9 "So don't get tired of doing what is good. Don't get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time." If you read this verse, and others around it, it saying that we should live to please God and not men - If we live to please Him - then we will reap the beneifts of blessings. -Ask yourself the question - am I living to please God or something/someone else? Am I living to make a spectacle of myself? Am I promoting me or God?

A simple answer - Live life aiming to please God - Live life that directly glorifies God - and points straight to Him. Sometime this may be difficult at our human flesh likes to get in the way. We like to feel successful, we like to feel proud or make others proud of us.

I pray you will have a blessed day today - take it step by step - moment by moment - thought by thought - Glorify God.

Growing in God's Love - TIM

Check out this website it is uplifting
http://www.riversongs.com/Flas/today.swf

No comments: