Thursday, February 10, 2005

Reap the blessing

Gal. 6:9 "So don't get tired of doing what is good. Don't get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time."

I write this verse today, first for me - but I pray that you will be blessed. I needed the encouragement to know that I have the benefit of doing good. Not to give up and give in - but to let God work in me and give me strength to go on. Last night seemed to be my low - as I drove to clean the medical center - I was exhasted, bad headache - and felt low - I knew God would give me the grace to press on. So today -- God is telling me "Don't get discouraged and give up, I will reap the blessing at the right time..." This spoke life to me - it really lifted me up. In our current steps that we are walking - God is drawing Maranda and me closer to Him. I am so thankful for His apparent sheltering arm around us - embracing us with His fatherly love.

In your situation - what ever that may be - God is there...(even if you can't feel Him) - Don't give up - you WILL reap the blessing.

Have a great day- Thank you for your continual prayer for us. It is means a lot.

-Growing in God's Love - TIM

_______________________________________________

When ever I feel down - I always like to glimpse into the universe that God created - It always amazes and intrigues me of the vast beauty that human minds and technolgy have only scratched the surface. I turn here - HUBBLE- CLICK HERE

No comments: