Thursday, February 17, 2005

It's a GIRL!!!!

Here is our most current ultrasound - taken today @ 1:30pm (17 Feb.05). Everything looks good to us. We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning to hear the results. The technician was pretty confident that we are having a girl. We seen for ourselves and there's almost no mistake - It's a GIRL!!!!!

Now we start serously on our road of naming- I've been praying that God would reveal it to both of us. I feel strongly that names are important to who we are. God spoke to many people in the bible to what the name of their child should be.

A great scripture for today is: Isaiah 59:21 "As for me, this is my covenant with them (the Moores)," says the LORD . "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the LORD .

I pray only postive words flow out of my mouth- Power of life is in the tongue. LIFE!!

No comments: