Thursday, February 17, 2005

Note from Maranda

God is truly a friend and peacemaker. These last few weeks have tested Tim's and my faith, but we will prevail. We have chosen to walk by faith and not by sight. God's word to us is special and a promise that we will stand on and declare. (See Ezek. 16:6-14)

Tim has been doing a wonderful job taking care of me. He records my blood pressures, cooks me dinner, brings me my medicine, makes sure I am staying in bed, etc. He is taking care of me in sickness and in health. For people who know me I can be stubborn and not the easiest patient. :)

TIm has expressed his concern for prayer for me and I would do the same for him. It is not easy working two jobs and running a whole household almost on your own. I am very proud of the patience and endurance Tim has exhibited. I know he is only doing it through God's strength. Tim and I desire to be the best we can be. We check our hearts everyday and strive to be pleasing unto HIM. We look forward to becoming parents and truly count it a gift. I only pray that we don't make too many mistakes and that our child will truly have a heart after God.

Thanks for everyone's love and support. We love you!

No comments: