Monday, February 21, 2005

Encouraged from the Lord

Do you need a boost? Do you need encouraged? Do you feel alone? I can tell you that God seems to always give us a spark of hope or encourament from someone or something at the right moment. At times in the past few weeks, I've felt like I was alone, tired, defeated, down- BUT... At the point of being low - GOD has always given me a short few words- either to me in a "still small voice" or a song that I've heard - or a stranger out of the blue will tell me to be encouraged. God is so faithful in letting us know that everything will be fine. That He is in control. That He is keeping His eyes upon us.

If you feel that way today - Don't give up - Count this, what you are reading, a sign a message from the Lord. Be encouraged - God is there for you - God has your life in His hand and control. You are not reading this by coincidence.

Who's report will you believe - We (choose) to believe the Report of the LORD!!!! Be encouraged.

Growing in God's Love - TIM

No comments: